Thursday, September 10, 2015

Cincinnati Reds - Joey Votto

On April 24, 2015, the Cincinnati Reds had a 25th anniversary party for their 1990 World Series championship team. As a result, the Reds wore the 2015 version of their 1990 uniforms, v-neck pullover jerseys and sansabelt baseball pants with the striped elastic waistband. Look, it's no secret that I endorse every team, at all levels, wearing what I call the Ultimate Baseball Look, pullover jerseys and sansabelt baseball pants, as well as low cut stirrups, but it has to be done right. Joey Votto of the Reds on April 24, 2015 wearing a pullover jersey and sansabelt baseball pants. I don't like pants that are "high-cuffed". Compare Votto with Barry Larkin. Larkin's pants are hemmed at an ideal length.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I recently came across your sports blog, and I am very impressed. I am the President and Founder of Cowger Nation Media Network, and we are a news and opinion organization that covers issues ranging from politics to entertainment. Recently, we have decided to launch a sports division of our organization, and are looking for sports writers.

    If you would be interested, we would love to have you write for us.

    We presently receive over 170,000 readers per month, and I think you would be great to have on the site. I look forward to your response.

    Best Regards,
    Caiden Cowger
    Editor-in-Chief | CowgerNation.com
    Email: Caiden@CowgerNation.com

    ReplyDelete